There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Remembering New York City's Days of Deadly Smog
- Artnet News ⇒ Painting of Emmett Till at Whitney Biennial Sparks Protest | Artnet News
- Curbed NY ⇒ 15 of the Coolest Hotel Pools in NYC
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Edward Roberts Mansion - No. 241 Lenox Avenue
- Eventbrite ⇒ Newtown Creek-A-Thon
- Gothamist ⇒ Big Gay Ice Cream Is Coming to Your Bodega's Freezer
- New York Times ⇒ As Uber Woos More Drivers, Taxis Hit Back
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ 'Can I Remove an Abandoned Bike in Front of My Home?'
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best Happy Hours in NYC - New York - the Infatuation
- Thrillist ⇒ How to Affordably Furnish Your NYC Apartment... Without Using IKEA
- Time Out New York ⇒ This Gorgeous Floating Park Reopens in New York This Spring
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Nosy Neighbor: How Do These Metal Braces Work?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of Marine Park, Brooklyn
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!