There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The Historic Astor Suite at the Plaza Is for Sale at $39.5M
- Brick Underground ⇒ Photos: See the Dramatic Transformation of the Meatpacking District Since the 1990s
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ “All BIG LETTERS” : Exhibition of Style, Tools, and Technique of Graffiti
- Consumerist ⇒ Bankrupt Big Apple Circus Will Stay Alive Under New Ownership
- Curbed NY ⇒ Small Businesses in NYC Get a Boost From City’s New ‘Love Your Local’ Program
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Harlem Club - Lenox Avenue and 123rd Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Someone Is Selling an Old NYC Subway Sign for $150,000
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ On Fleek: The Best Brow Bars in NYC
- New York YIMBY ⇒ 'Made in New York' Manufacturing and Film Production Hub Planned at Bush Terminal, Sunset Park
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best Bars in Crown Heights & Prospect Heights - New York - the Infatuation
- This Hidden City ⇒ Bartow-Pell Mansion
- Thrillist ⇒ How to Get NYC's Coolest Jobs, According to the People Who Have Them
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 7 Design Highlights of the Stunning Eldridge Street Synagogue in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!