There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ ‘Green Roofs’ Are Now Mandatory in New York City
- Curbed NY ⇒ 17 of NYC’s Best Urban Farms, From Bushwick to the Bronx
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Salvation Army Building - 120-124 West 14th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ All the Ways to Get Around Brooklyn in 1915
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ The Legendary American Negro Theater in Harlem, NY, 1940 to Mid-1950s
- New York Times ⇒ Opinion | Who’s Running New York City? Good Question.
- New York YIMBY ⇒ YIMBY Takes in the Rising Skyline From Atop 53 West 53rd Street, in Midtown
- QNS.com ⇒ Ridgewood Stands in for 1960s New Jersey in 'Sopranos' Prequel 'The Many Saints of Newark'
- Roosevelt Island Historical Society ⇒ Roosevelt Island Historical Society » Revisiting Hart Island
- The Appeal ⇒ The Appeal Presents: Raided
- The Villager ⇒ City Winery Moving to Pr. 57 in Hudson River Pk. - the Villager
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 8 Oldest Buildings in Queens, NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!