There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Plans, New Renderings Revealed for $2.5B Redevelopment of Times Square's Palace Theatre
- Bklyner ⇒ Lester Kronfeld of "Lester's" Has His Own Way
- Citizen ⇒ CITIZEN APP: Chase Bank Robbed, Suspect Fled on Foot
- Curbed NY ⇒ Here’s How the U.N. General Assembly Will Mess Up NYC Traffic This Week
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost New York Stock Exchange Bldg - 10 Broad Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ New York’s Filth Inspired This West Side Fountain
- Forgotten NY ⇒ CORTLANDT STREET, Lower Manhattan
- Gothamist ⇒ Stirring Images From Longtime Village Voice Photographer Capture 1950s-1970s NYC
- New York Post ⇒ This Is Why the East Village Smells So Disgusting
- The Dodo ⇒ Dog Found All Alone Tied to Tree With Note in Middle of Park
- Thrillist ⇒ 10 Manhattan Subway Station Bathrooms Reviewed
- Time ⇒ How Ballet Dancer Misty Copeland Shattered Barriers
- Washington Post ⇒ New York Library Lends Out Ties, Briefcases and Handbags for Job Interviews
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!