There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ In 1882, Labor Day Originated With a Parade Held in NYC
- BuzzTonight ⇒ The Best Oyster Happy Hour Spots in NYC
- Curbed NY ⇒ Harlem Townhouse Prices Have Increased 171 Percent Since 2009
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1901 "The Ackerly" Apartments - 241-243 West 101st Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Blue Bottle Now Open on University Place
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Short History of Short Elk Street Near City Hall
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Dumbo-Fort Greene, Part 1
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: More Than a Million Revelers Turn Out for Glorious West Indian Day Parade
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Water Well at West 124th Street and Tenth Avenue, in Harlem, New York, 1897
- LICtalk ⇒ Does Matthew Barney Have a Trump Countdown Clock in LIC?
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ All Rise: This Is Aaron Judge's New NYC Pad
- Thrillist ⇒ Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors in NYC (While You Still Can)
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Photos: Inside NYC’s Abandoned Fort Wadsworth on Staten Island
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!