There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Design Unveiled for Central Park's First Statue Dedicated to Real Women
- Bklyner ⇒ Free Community Boating at Bush Terminal Park
- Chopsticks and Marrow.com ⇒ An Ode to Happy Stony's Stupendous Fried Buns
- Colossal ⇒ Flow Separation: Tauba Auerbach Transforms a New York City Fireboat With Contemporary Camouflage
- Curbed NY ⇒ What’s ‘Glamping’ Like on Governors Island?
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Slevin Hotel - 201 W 14th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ Is This the Oldest Photograph Taken in Brooklyn?
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ New Exhibit at the New York Aquarium - "Ocean Wonders: Sharks!" - Explore Brooklyn
- Greenpointers ⇒ Do the Time Warp: Greenpoint Real Estate, Circa 1919 - Greenpointers
- New York Times ⇒ New York City’s Young Inmates Are Held in Isolation Upstate, Despite Ban
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ Amidst an Overall Decline, 2017 Ridership Numbers Show 2nd Ave. Subway Impact
- Thrillist ⇒ The Top Menu Picks at the Best NYC Summer Restaurant Week Spots
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 18 Must Visit Spots in Ridgewood, Queens: An Untapped Cities Guide
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Targeting the East Village
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!