There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Flying Tiger Copenhagen Brings Fun, Quirky Designs to Downtown Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Etsy-Does It! Dot-Com’s Super Green Office a Pleasure to Visit — or Work In
- Brownstoner ⇒ A Not-So-Secret Jehovah's Witnesses Underground Tunnel in Brooklyn Heights Is No More!
- Business Insider ⇒ Here Are the Hundreds of Storefronts That Are Sitting Empty in New York City
- Curbed NY ⇒ Getting to Roosevelt Island Will Become Easier With New $3M Bike Ramp
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s Zany Floating Pool Hopes to Shore Up Public Support With New Campaign
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Victor Erbacher House - No. 330 West 86th Street
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 34 Cool New Yorkers on the Touristy Things Actually Worth Doing
- Metro US ⇒ Why People Pay Millions to Live in DUMBO
- NY Daily News ⇒ MTA Looking to Order Hundreds of ‘Open Gangway’ Subway Cars
- Smithsonian ⇒ How New York City Is Rediscovering Its Maritime Spirit
- StreetArtNews ⇒ Coverage: Richard Hambleton “Shadows and Blood, Richard Hambleton’s New York”, Soho, NYC
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best Oyster Happy Hours in NYC - New York - the Infatuation
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Burgers in Manhattan, According to Our National Burger Critic
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!