There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ John Catsimatidis Files Plans for 21-Story Coney Island 'Dreams' Project on the Boardwalk
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Hanksy’s ‘Dump Trump’ Mural on Orchard Street Was Just Erased
- Brownstoner ⇒ Chilly Scenes of Winter in Brooklyn, 1888 to 1953 (Photos)
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Turning 30 in Bushwick
- Curbed NY ⇒ Open Thread: Which Tech-Friendly Changes to NYC Transportation Have Proven Useful for You?
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The J. Romaine Brown Mansion - No. 340 Convent Avenue
- Forgotten NY ⇒ FORT DEFIANCE, Red Hook
- Gothamist ⇒ Anti-Gay Hate Mail Sent to Professor Involved in Ivanka Trump's JetBlue Incident
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Mike Myers Snags $14.65M Condo in Tribeca
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Chinese Food in 29 Different NYC Neighborhoods
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Did You Know? The OA Filmed in Astoria
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.