There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Off the Grid: The Little Flatiron Buildings of the Village
- Brownstoner ⇒ Is It Too Late to Save a World-Famous View?
- BronxMama ⇒ 8 Places to Enjoy Fall Foliage in the Bronx
- Business Insider ⇒ I've Lived in Brooklyn for 5 Years — and These Are My Favorite Places to Eat
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lucius H. Biglow House - 340 West End Avenue
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ All the Ways to Get to Columbus Circle in 1910
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Exploring the Abandoned 19th Century Ridgewood Reservoir
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The 6 Germiest Things in NYC
- New York Times ⇒ New York to Replace MetroCard With Modern Way to Pay Transit Fares
- NextCity ⇒ Cleanup Begins in NYC’s Most Polluted Waterway
- StreetEasy ⇒ The 8 Best Dog Parks in NYC, Across All 5 Boroughs
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ A Hard Life - Photos of Turn-of-the Century Newsboys in New York City
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best NYC Bars for Your Birthday
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Things at the Met Museum You've Probably Never Looked At
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!