There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ More Citi Bikes Coming to More Brooklyn Neighborhoods by 2023
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Playing Dumb-O: Street Game Fest Comes to Manhattan Archway
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Find Out Why Bed-Stuy Residents Are Commuting to Dumbo for Yoga
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1930 Hoover Building - 505 Eighth Avenue
- Forgotten NY ⇒ THE CLARICE, Hell's Kitchen
- Gothamist ⇒ Acclaimed NYC Chef Serves Up Perfect Rice Bowls at New Field Trip Spot in Harlem
- New York Times ⇒ 6 Years Later, Citi Bike Comes to the Bronx. (What Took So Long?)
- QNS.com ⇒ To See or Not to See? Local Theater Group Presents Free Shakespeare in Queens
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ See It! Two Men Physically Intimidate a Woman Citi Biker for Allegedly Touching Their Precious SUV
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Hearing Tonight on East River Coastal Resiliency Plan
- The Villager ⇒ Digesting the Loss of the Coffee Shop - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ Even More New Vendors to Check Out at Smorgasburg 2019
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Pieces of the Berlin Wall in the United Nations Sculpture Garden
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!