There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Behind the Scenes at the United Palace, Washington Heights' Opulent 'Wonder Theatre'
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Attention, Williamsburg Shoppers: An Artisan Market, Upstate Flea, and Record Fair
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Uncapped: The Great Debate of Street Art vs. Graffiti [Interview]
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ New and Old Outdoor Bars We Love
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Cinema Under the Stars: Your Guide to Summer Movies Outdoors
- Coney Art Walls Returns ⇒ Coney Art Walls Returns
- Curbed NY ⇒ MTA Selects Queens Woman as the New Voice of the Subway
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ From Squalor to Charm--Grove Court in Greenwich Village
- Gothamist ⇒ Coney Island Boardwalk Officially Designated a Scenic Landmark
- New York Times ⇒ Dusting Off an Art Deco Feminist Treasure
- New York YIMBY ⇒ YIMBY Visits 15 Hudson Yards as Work Wraps on the Vessel and Public Square
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best NYC Bars Where You Can Dance - New York - the Infatuation
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ LIC Townhouse That Last Sold for $115K Wants Record $5.5M
- Thrillist ⇒ Lesbo-a-No-Go: NYC's Lesbian Nightlife Flatlined. Here's Who Brought It Back.
- Wooster Street ⇒ Wooster Street
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!