There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Le French Tart: An Authentic Boulangerie in Park Slope
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Get in My Belly: Brooklyn Has an All-Pork Omakase
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Beer-Infused "Tipsy Scoops" Are Exactly What You Need to Celebrate National Ice Cream Month
- Consumerist ⇒ Ride-Hailing Apps in NYC One Step Away From In-App Tipping
- Curbed NY ⇒ Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 6 Construction Moves Forward, for Now
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Here's What It Would Cost to Live in Homes From Classic NYC Films Today
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Stationery and Shoes - Nos. 150-152 Duane Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Check Out This Incredible Lego Replica of One World Trade Center
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ A 2000s Pop Culture Museum Is Opening in NYC
- New York Times ⇒ The Heartbreak of a Co-Op Rejection
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Buying NYC Real Estate With Bitcoin: Is It a Good Idea?
- Thrillist ⇒ How Nutcracker Peddlers Clear $500 a Day Selling Mysterious (And Illegal) Drinks on NYC Beaches
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Behind the Scenes Inside S&L, an Aerospace Factory in College Point, Queens
- Uptown Collective ⇒ Spread Love: The 6th Annual Dominican Film Festival in New York – July 25 - 30 | Washington Heights, Inwood & Harlem Online | the Uptown Collective
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!