There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ $1.25M Rustic Loft Brings a Western Flair to Dumbo
- Bklyner ⇒ East Brooklyn Call to Action for Health & Economic Justice
- Bronx Mama ⇒ The Lit. Bar Opening on Independent Bookstore Day
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Farmers Markets: Here's Where to Get Fresh and Local Produce This Summer
- Curbed NY ⇒ De Blasio Says Rikers Island to Close One Year Earlier Than Expected
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost St. Nicholas Skating Rink - 69 West 66th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Red Fire Alarm Relics on New York Streets
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Cherry Blossoms in Peak Bloom for BBG's Sakura Matsuri
- Greenpointers ⇒ New Greenpoint Library Expected to Open This Fall
- New York Times ⇒ A Bookstore, Finally, Comes to the Bronx
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Jean-Michel Basquiat Solo Exhibition Continues at the Brant Foundation in the East Village Through May 15
- Thrillist ⇒ Why Dumbo Should Be Your First Stop Outside of Manhattan
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Celebrate 115 Years of the NYC Subway at the NY Transit Museum’s Party on Wheels
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!