There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ With Key Environmental Approval, Second Avenue Subway's Second Phase Inches Forward
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ One of Greenpoint’s Most Iconic Bars Comes Back to Life This Month
- Bklyner ⇒ Here's Where You Can Still Volunteer on Thanksgiving Day
- Curbed NY ⇒ Photos: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Floats From 1924 to Today
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1846 Clinton Gilbert House - 12 West 10th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Sunset at Capodanno
- Gothamist ⇒ A Mysterious 'Bing' Sound Has Been Haunting Bay Ridge
- Greenpointers ⇒ City Unveils North Brooklyn Industry Plan to Grow Manufacturing Sector
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ Annual Sunnyside Holiday Lighting Ceremony Takes Place Tonight
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Thanksgiving Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Barthman Sidewalk Clock Returns to Maiden Lane and Broadway in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!