There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The 1936 'Summer of Pools': When Robert Moses and the WPA Cooled Off NYC
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Throwback Subway Trains Are Back for Some Fun in the Sun
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ ‘Mom & Pop’ Art Installation Underway in Seward Park
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ June Is New York Music Month and We're All Invited to Celebrate
- Brownstoner ⇒ Fort Greene's BAM Park Suddenly Opens After Years of Being Overgrown and Locked
- Curbed NY ⇒ Yayoi Kusama Installation With Reflective Spheres Will Emerge in the Rockaways
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1892 Elizabeth S. Miller House - 309 West 76th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Yayoi Kusama Will Bring 1,500 Mirrored Spheres to Rockaway This Summer
- New York Times ⇒ How to Enjoy Brooklyn’s Prospect Park
- New York YIMBY ⇒ The Frick Reveals Updates to Proposed Expansion on the Upper East Side
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ Woodside Library Receives $6.5 Million for Renovation Work | Sunnyside Post
- The Court Square Blog ⇒ Construction to Begin Soon at Xi’an Famous Foods at 26-19 Jackson Avenue
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Meet Brooklyn's Most Prolific Developer
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Places to Drink Outside in NYC
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Nosy Neighbor: What’s That White Thing on 56 Leonard?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 5 Must-See Spots From NYC’s First Guidebook, Published in 1807
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!