There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Ink and Water: How the Printing Industry Helped Build the Port of New York
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Travel Journal: Whale Watching Off the Rockaways
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Jump for Joy: World’s Biggest Bounce House Comes to Brooklyn
- Curbed NY ⇒ Empty Lot Below the Kosciuszko Bridge Will Be Transformed Into a Public Park
- Gothamist ⇒ Reminder: Russ & Daughters Has Babka Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ Listen: Summer Jazz 2019 at Morris-Jumel Mansion
- MTA Press Releases ⇒ LIRR to Introduce Private Space for Breastfeeding Moms at Penn Station
- New York Times ⇒ New York State Bans Cat Declawing
- QNS.com ⇒ Lyft Launches Nearby Transit Feature to Its App Connecting Queens Passengers With Better Commuting Options
- StreetEasy ⇒ 10 Basic Features NYC Apartments Lack (and New Yorkers Cherish)
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Photos From the Harlem Set of Steven Spielberg’s West Side Story Remake
- West Side Rag ⇒ Flooding Forces UWS Subway Commuters to Travel Home American Ninja Warrior- Style
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!