There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ The Annual Drag March Was Very Much Not a Drag
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Pop-Up Pool in Brooklyn Bridge Park to Open Thursday, June 29
- Brownstoner ⇒ Explore Brooklyn's LGBT History at Six Historic Sites
- Curbed NY ⇒ South Ferry Subway Station Readies for Its Reopening After Sandy
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost C. A. Postley Mansion - 817 Fifth Avenue
- EV Grieve ⇒ A New Home for S'MAC on 1st Avenue and 12th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ This Rundown Building Was Once a Posh Mansion
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: NYC's Massive LGBTQ Pride Parade Mixes Party and Protest
- NY Daily News ⇒ New York City's Gay Pride Parades Throughout the Years
- New York Post ⇒ This Upper West Side Cat Is NYC’s Best Foster Dad
- New York Times ⇒ Political, Provocative and Always a Party: New York’s Pride March
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Getting the Spins: Work Grinds to a Standstill at New York Wheel as Designer Walks Off the Job
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive West Village Dining Guide
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 17 Off-the-Beaten Path Things to Do at Columbia University in NYC: An Untapped Cities Guide
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!