There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Essex Crossing's 15,000 Square Foot Park Is Now Open to the Public
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ A Street Artist Is Playing Hide-and-Seek With New Yorkers on Instagram
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Music for Plants at Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Curbed NY ⇒ American Museum of Natural History Finally Breaks Ground on Long-Planned Expansion
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Nicholas and Agnes Benziger House - 345 Edgecombe Avenue
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Visit to Zadie's Oyster Room on 12th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ BARBEY CURVE, Highland Park
- Greenpointers ⇒ Greenpoint Monitor Museum Hosts Open House Saturday (6/15)
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ Jail or No Jail: Mott Haven Considers City’s Plan to Build It Here
- QNS.com ⇒ Live at the Landing Music Series Returns to Long Island City Waterfront
- The Villager ⇒ Walker Hotel Greenwich Village: More Than Just a Pretty Face - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ The Coolest New Exhibits to Check Out in NYC Before They Disappear
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Abandoned Substation of the East New York Long Island Railroad Station
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!