There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ My 800sqft: See Inside the Memory-Filled, Minimalist Village Pad of Museum Hack Founder Nick Gray
- Bklyner ⇒ Tastes of Brooklyn Debuts Red Hook Food & Drink Crawl, July 28
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Update: Conflicting Reports on Potential Amazon Move to Industry City
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Pizzette, a New Destination for Pizza and Drinks, Opens in East Williamsburg
- Curbed NY ⇒ Summer Streets, NYC’s Epic Car-Free Park Avenue Program, Is Back—here’s What You Need to Know
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1911 Charles Lane Poor Mansion - 35 East 69th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ PARIS THEATRE, Midtown
- Gothamist ⇒ Extra Extra: The Mystery of the Queens In-N-Out Burger Solved
- Laughing Squid ⇒ Brilliant Art Installations Created With Strategically Hung Smaller Items to Create Distinct Images From Afar
- New York Times ⇒ A Plan to Make Cycling Safer on City Streets
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ New York City Neighborhood Rent Map (Summer 2019)
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Photos Inside NYC’s Lambs Club, the First Theatrical Club in America
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!