There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Atlas Obscura ⇒ Photographing the New York City Subway Cars That Retired as Artificial Reefs
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Egg Blitz: Kids Battle for Candy Dominance During Prospect Park Egg Hunt
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ No Bread, No Problem: A Guide to Passover in Bushwick
- Curbed NY ⇒ Isamu Noguchi’s NYC Museum Will Get a Major Expansion
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Wilmerding House - 18 East 77th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Renovated Small Dog Run Reopens in Tompkins Square Park
- Eater ⇒ What Happens When It Turns Out a Restaurant Is Too Damn Loud?
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ MTA Releases New Subway Map to Detail the L Train's 'Partial Shutdown' Plan
- Gothamist ⇒ Video: New Yorkers Experience Just Another Totally Normal Day on the Subway...
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Permits Filed for 18-Story Hotel at 145 Bowery on the Lower East Side
- QNS.com ⇒ Final Building in Flushing Mixed-Use Development Tops Out, Sales Set to Begin in Spring
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Streetfilms Wayback Machine: When Union Square Sucked (Before DOT Fixed It!)
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ 7 New Restaurants in NYC You Must Try This Spring
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Head Shops and Smoke Shops in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!