There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Artist Who Created Wall Street's 'Charging Bull' Angered by 'Fearless Girl' Statue
- Brownstoner ⇒ Affordable Housing Lottery in Gowanus Opens With Studios Starting at $833
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ It's Legal to Swipe Your Fellow New Yorkers Through With Your MetroCard
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1905 Hotel Marseilles - 2689-2693 Broadway
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 13 Reasons Why New York City Is the Best Place to Be Single
- StreetArtNews ⇒ Artist Interview: Blek Le Rat
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Cuomo Moves to Tear Down the Sheridan Expressway Starting in 2018
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Howard Hughes Corp. | Pier 17 | South Street Seaport
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC Business Closures That Have Taken Pieces of the City's Soul
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Traces of World War I You Can Still Find in NYC on the Centennial Anniversary
- Vanishing New York ⇒ City of Sin
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!