There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The 10 Best Neighborhoods for New York City Artists
- Am New York ⇒ An Amazon Bookstore Is Coming to Midtown
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Bowery Presents Promises an ‘A+ Experience’ at Their New Venue, Brooklyn Steel
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Brooklyn's Newest Outdoor Drinking and Dining Destinations
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Clarendon - 137 Riverside Drive
- FiveThirtyEight ⇒ New York Now Has More Mets Fans Than Yankees Fans
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Humpback Whale Found Dead on Rockaway Beach
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 8 Iconic Movies About Rich New Yorkers
- Loves Kids ⇒ Governors Island Opens Early This Year! - Loves Kids
- New York Post ⇒ $25K Ring Up for Grabs in Scavenger Hunt Held at Oculus
- Thrillist ⇒ 10 Restaurants Near Times Square That Don't Suck
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Take a Bronx Tour of the REAL Get Down
- Wnyc ⇒ Shootings, Blackouts and MetroCards: Here's What 40 Years of Data Says About the MTA
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!