There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The 8 Best Water Activities in NYC
- Bklyner ⇒ Brooklyn Navy Yard Hosts Third Thursdays, Tours, & Urban Pong This Summer
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Essex Crossing Announces Lottery for Site 8 Senior Housing
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Baker Explores Kink and Queerness Through Artisanal Cookies
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Maximilian C. Fleischmann House - 400 West 149th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Report: LPC Approves Transfer of Air Rights Across St. Mark's Place
- Gothamist ⇒ You Can Now Buy Beef Jerky and Deodorant at Subway Station Vending Machines - Gothamist
- LIC Post ⇒ Photo Exhibit Featuring Urban Landscape Opens in Long Island City Tonight
- QNS.com ⇒ All-Female Mariachi Band Flor De Toloache to Perform at Afro-Latino Fest NYC in July
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Hey, West Side Greenway, Citi Bike Called and It Wants Its Bike Lane Back!
- The Villager ⇒ Seward Park Getting $6.4M Makeover - the Villager
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Paris Theater
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!