There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ $80M in Additional Repairs Planned for 109-Year-Old Manhattan Bridge
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ See Ya Tow-Morrow! Navy Yard Leaders Want to Get Rid of NYPD Tow Pound
- Brownstoner ⇒ New Hudson Valley Performing Arts Center Hosts Stories of the Hudson River
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Cuffing Season: A Roundup of Budget-Friendly Spots for a Romantic Fall Date in Bushwick
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s Vintage Bus Festival Returns to Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ From Pawn Broker to Lodging House to a Presidential Guest - 460 West 22nd Street
- LIC Post ⇒ DOT to Add Crosswalks, Expand Pedestrian Space, Near LaGuardia Community College This Month | LIC Post
- New York Times ⇒ Taking the a Train to the Middle Ages
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ How Disrespectful! Someone Graffitied Carroll Park's World War One Memorial
- The Infatuation ⇒ Where to Drink on the Upper West Side - Upper West Side - New York - the Infatuation
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Go Inside NYC’s Spectacular Loews Valencia Theater
- West Side Rag ⇒ Photos: Yoko Ono Mosaics Brighten New Station
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!