There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The History of NYC's Quonset Huts, Robert Moses-Era Veterans Housing
- Bklyner ⇒ Grand Prospect Hall in Photos: Where Dreams Come True!
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Brooklyn Folk Festival at St. Ann’s Church April 28-30
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Eat Green at Brooklyn's Most Eco-Conscious Restaurants
- Curbed NY ⇒ Second Avenue Subway's Debut Leads to Declining Taxi Use on the Upper East Side
- Daily Intelligencer ⇒ New York City Unveils New Tourism Campaign to Counter Trump Effect
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1903 Heyl & Noethen Bldg - No. 9 West 19th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ The Boba Room Brings Bubble Tea to Life in New Interactive Exhibit
- New York Times ⇒ New York Today: Swallowing Swords in Brooklyn
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Historic List of Every Hotel in New York in 1882
- This Hidden City ⇒ Plymouth Church
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ The Bronx’s Only Art Store Is Closing but Seeks to Return in 2018
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!