There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ The Ai Weiwei Installation in Washington Square Park Already Has People Talking
- Brownstoner ⇒ 19th Century Brick Cistern Uncovered in Fort Greene
- Citi Bike | Blog ⇒ When Are Citi Bikes Faster Than Taxis in New York City?
- Curbed NY ⇒ Whitney Museum Unveils Design for Proposed Hudson River Art Installation
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ The Woman Behind Whole Foods' Top Selling Hot Sauce Calls Harlem Home
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Children's Aid Society School - 219 Sullivan Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Mount Sinai Union Square Opens New Urgent Care Center
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ Brooklyn Halloween Guide - Explore Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ Not Only Do NY Airports Suck the Most, They're Also the Most Expensive
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 10 Romantic Fall Date Ideas in NYC
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Brooklyn: The New York African Restaurant Week 2017 Kicks Off at Industry City
- Long Island City Post ⇒ Dance Festival Spanning 4 Days and With Nearly 30 Acts Returns for Fourth Year on Oct. 5
- NY City Lens ⇒ English Classes Give West African Immigrants a New Lease on Life - NY City Lens
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ NYC Apartments for $2000: What You Can Get Right Now
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ The Top 10 Biggest Real Estate Projects Coming to NYC
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ How Much Can NYC Renters Save by Living Farther From Work?
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ The Fishy New Design for Pier 26’s Playground
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!