There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Report: Airbnb Listings Removed Up to 13,500 Long-Term Rentals in NYC Over Past Three Years
- Am New York ⇒ Water Towers: NYC's Misunderstood Icons
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Photos: The Idiotarod’s Costumed Crazies Went Wild in the Streets
- Bklyner ⇒ Mount Sinai Opens Urgent Care Center in DUMBO, Phoenix House Selling Two Jay Street Properties
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ A Day at Industry City, Brooklyn's New Design District
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Westside YMCA - 5 West 63rd Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ R-46 Subway Cars
- Greenpointers ⇒ Greenpoint Winter Survival Guide: Get Your Lit on This Winter - Greenpointers
- NextCity ⇒ Manufacturing Fund Launches to Support Industry — and Jobs — in New York City
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive Guide to Eating in Little Italy
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 14 Art Installations and Exhibits in NYC Not to Miss in February
- West Side Rag ⇒ Photos: Closing Day at Lincoln Plaza Cinemas
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!