There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Past Prisons: Inside the New Lives of 7 Former NYC Jails
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ The Brooklyn Matzo Survival Guide
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Hot Model! Now You Can See the World in Times Square!
- Curbed NY ⇒ Could a Cantilevered Transportation Hub Better Connect Roosevelt Island to the Rest of NYC?
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost "Mayfair" Apartments - 449 Park Avenue
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Most Spectacular Roofs Are in Union Square
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Coney Island Amusement Parks Now Open for the Summer
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The PMSing Guide to New York
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Murray Hill Townhouse Van Buren
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ NYC Oldest Buildings | Oldest Home NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ The 12 Best Tacos in NYC
- Transportation Alternatives ⇒ April 10th, 2017: Minding Your Manners
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Is 3 World Trade Center a Dud?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Announcing Our Behind-The-Scenes Tour of NYC Subway Art
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!