There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYC Will Have Free Wi-Fi in All Underground Subway Stations by Year’s End
- Bklyner ⇒ Meet the 25-Year-Old Cyclist Working to Make Brooklyn’s Streets Safer
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Max Schwerin House - No. 448 West 23rd St.
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Brooklyn Is Getting a Vegan Butcher Shop Because, Brooklyn
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ Man Carrying Gas Can, Matches Arrested Near Rockefeller Tree
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ NYC's Best Spots to Feel Festive
- The Ink ⇒ New Yorkers to Trump: Get Out of Town
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Bed Bugs in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 NYC Parks Spots That Are Closed Off to the Public
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ “Vintage” Photos of Washington Square Youth in the 1950s Showcased in New Book
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Languages of the Bronx & Its Neighborhoods
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!