Construction marketplace Amast recently published an interesting interactive map and article showing which New York City neighborhoods have the best and worst air quality according to a poll of locals. Here are some of the key findings:
- According to 175 complaints filed by New Yorkers this year, the Greenpoint/Williamsburg area has the most polluted air in the city
- The Upper West Side is a close second, with 151 air quality complaints filed so far in 2020.
- At number three on our list is Astoria, where residents filed 132 complaints
- In Midtown Manhattan, a total of 112 complaints related to air quality were filed since January.
- Residents in the Bronx filed the least air quality complaints in 2020
Check out the full article for more info.
via Viewing NYC Tips
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.