There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Curbed NY ⇒ See How a Lovely Century-Old Mural Is Restored at the NYPL
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ From Horses to French Shoes -- No. 30 Jane Street
- Digg ⇒ What the Hell Happened in East New York? Broken
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Story Behind Three Faded Ads in Manhattan
- Forgotten New York ⇒ Little House that Could, Kingsbridge Heights
- The Guardian ⇒ Renting Hell in New York City: How My Hoarder Landlady Ruined My Life
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Best Fried Chicken Sandwiches in NYC
- My Inwood ⇒ Annie’s Millions: A Nineteenth Century Tale of Uptown Greed
- New York Times ⇒ Yorkville Bets on the Second Avenue Subway
- Tectonic ⇒ Construction Photos: 620 Fulton Street, Brooklyn
- Thrillist ⇒ Best Brunch in Every Brooklyn Neighborhood, Boozy and Bottomless
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 20 Permanent Outdoor Art Installations in Lower Manhattan
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!