There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Is the First Statue of a Woman in Central Park a Racist Representation or a Good Start?
- Brokelyn ⇒ Brooklyn Poetry: Alley Horn
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Tammany Hall - 137-149 East 14th St
- EV Grieve ⇒ This Is What the Sunshine Cinema Looks Like Today — 1 Year After It Closed
- Forgotten NY ⇒ OLD BURIAL HILL, Marblehead
- Patch ⇒ Aging in NYC: Photographer Captures Senior Life in the City
- Ridgewood Social ⇒ A Fond Farewell From Vintage Signs of Ridgewood
- Roosevelt Islander ⇒ Great Aerial View From Plane Above Roosevelt Island & NYC East River Waterfront Shared by NY 1 Morning Anchor Pat Kiernan
- Staten Island NYC Living ⇒ NYC Winter Outing | the Official Guide to New York City
- The Villager ⇒ ‘Smells Like Cheese Fries Spirit’: Ray Rocks 86! - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ Here Are the Big Changes Coming to NYC This Year
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Join the Discussion on Grassroots Park Creation at the Brooklyn Historical Society
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Westsider Books Saved
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!