Local pro photographers James and Karla Murray have a YouTube series in which they explore neighborhoods around New York City from their unique perspective. In this recent episode, watch as they give you a tour through some of the best Punk Rock spots found in the East Village.
In this East Village street food & punk episode, we visit many shops and places associated with the American #punk rock movement and enjoy some iconic #NYC #streetfood including an egg cream and pizza!
Places we visit include:
- Gem Spa: 131 Second Avenue at St. Marks Place
- Trash & Vaudeville: 96 East 7th Street near First Avenue
- Albert's Garden: 16 East 2nd Street near Bowery
- CBGB: now John Varvatos - 315 Bowery
- Stromboli Pizza: 83 St Marks Place at First Avenue
- Webster Hall: 125 East 11th Street near Third Avenue
Our rescue dog, Hudson comes along with us and even gets his own slice of pizza and Gem Spa scarf!
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.