There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ LPC Approves Roman Abramovich's Revised Upper East Side Mega-Mansion Proposal
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Inside Nitehawk’s Revamp of the Park Slope Pavilion Theater
- Bklyner ⇒ Brooklyn's Worst Buildings and Landlords in 2017
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Sullivanesque 9-11 East 16th Street
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ Brooklyn Holiday Market Guide - Explore Brooklyn
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Wooden House on 160th Street in Harlem, NY, 1932
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Places to Eat in NYC Right Now
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Famed Una Pizza Napoletana Pizzeria Is Coming Back to NYC
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Bronx Building Where Jews & Muslims Worship Peacefully in Danger of Being Sold
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!