There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ First Look at the Interiors of Waterline Square's Trio of Towers
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Centre-Fuge Returns for Its Latest Cycle of Murals on East 1st Street
- Brokelyn ⇒ BKTV: Taking Stock in New York Public Access While We Can
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Meet Egg Shop's Mouthwatering, Reimagined Breakfast Sandwich
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick's Best Brunch Spot Is: Terra Firma!
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s Future Tallest Residential Tower Is Getting Its Facade
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Cheesemongers to Open 19th Century Brewery Tunnel for Weekend Fundraiser
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Samuel Borchardt House - 349 West 86th St
- Mail Online ⇒ Architect Reveals Bizarre Plan to Hang a Skyscraper From an Asteroid
- Thrillist ⇒ 13 Genius Storage Hacks for Your Tiny NYC Apartment
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Ode to Canal Street
- Unionsquareblog ⇒ Where to Find Hawaii in Union Square With Poké
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!