There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Il Fornetto Celebrates 20 Years in Sheepshead Bay
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Sheepshead Bay ‘Zombie Homes’ Plagued by Squatters, Mold, and Feral Cats
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Cocktails for $7 at New Ridgewood Punk Bar, Planet X
- Curbed NY ⇒ Brooklyn Botanic Garden Crowns the Borough’s Greenest Block
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The St. Francis Mission - 448 West 56th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The First New York Tenement Is on Mott Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Hunters Point to Greenpoint
- Gothamist ⇒ One World Trade Center Observatory: Come for the View, Stay for the Smell
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ BronxNet Opens New Studio in the Hub
- New York Times ⇒ Why Plan to Ban Most Cars on 14th Street Has Stalled (Again)
- New York YIMBY ⇒ ODA's Cubic Condominium Building at 98 Front Street in DUMBO, Brooklyn Nears Completion
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Squirrels on the Attack in Rockefeller Park
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!