There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 3 World Trade Center Officially Opens, the Fourth WTC Building Completed
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Lower East Side Ferry Line Won’t Embark Until ‘Late Summer’
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Free Outdoor Performances of Theater 2020’s as U Like It in Cadman Plaza Park This Weekend
- Brownstoner ⇒ How to Raise Chickens in a Brooklyn Backyard
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Brooklyn Cider House Debuts New Deck and Bar Menu
- Curbed NY ⇒ A Renter’s Guide to Mott Haven in the South Bronx
- EV Grieve ⇒ Last Day for 'The Three Rhinos' on Astor Place
- Gothamist ⇒ A Conversation With Visionary Puppeteer Basil Twist About His Aquatic Masterpiece 'Symphonie Fantastique'
- Madison Square Park Conservancy ⇒ Then & Now: Victorian Influence in Mad. Sq. Park - Madison Square Park Conservancy
- New York Times ⇒ M.T.A. Plan to Upgrade Subways Is Ambitious. But Is It Even Possible?
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ The New York Rules of Etiquette 120 Years Ago - Proper Greetings
- This Way on Bay ⇒ Staten Island Yankees Rebranding as Staten Island Pizza Rats - This Way on Bay
- Thrillist ⇒ Where to Watch the 2018 FIFA World Cup in NYC
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Big Day at the World Trade Center
- Untapped Cities ⇒ A Hot Dog Bus Is Serving Free Hot Dogs at Brooklyn Bridge Park All Summer
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!