There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The History of the United Nations in NYC on Its 72nd Anniversary
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Tapping In: New Dumbo Brewpub Has Self-Serve Suds
- Curbed NY ⇒ 117-Year-Old Colonial Revival Townhouse in Bushwick Is NYC's Newest Landmark
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Meet the Instagram-Famous Dog Walker of Chelsea
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1837 Robert Hogan House - 175 MacDougal Street
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ Planning Docs Show a HOV3 Approach to Mitigating the L Train Shutdown - Second Ave. Sagas
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive Midtown Dining Guide
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ You’ll Never Walk on a Subway Grate Again
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Inside the Hidden Cat Sanctuary on NYC’s Roosevelt Island
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!