There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ $79.5M Sale of Upper East Side Mansion Sets New Record for Manhattan's Most Expensive Townhouse
- Bklyner ⇒ Where to Buy Plants in Brooklyn
- Crain's New York Business ⇒ Countering Trump, City Tries to Lure Mexicans
- Curbed NY ⇒ Judge Halts Gansevoort Street Redevelopment Yet Again
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Rockaway Ferry Set to Begin May 1, a Month Ahead of Schedule, City Says
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Elegance Lost -- the Alfrederick S Hatch House - 49 Park Avenue
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Final Elevated Train Shines on Ninth Avenue
- Gothamist ⇒ The City's Newest Ferry Service Starts on May 1st
- Metro US ⇒ Get to This Adults-Only Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory Party in Brooklyn
- The Infatuation ⇒ Great NYC Restaurants for Graduation Dinners - New York - the Infatuation
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC Film Locations for Billions on Showtime
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Check Out the Citi Bike Station Map for Astoria
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!