There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New FAO Schwarz Flagship Store Opens Today
- Bklyner ⇒ Winter Festival & Holiday Market Coming to Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Dining With the Stars: Gowanus Restaurant Claro Gets Michelin Recognition
- Brooklyn's Secret Subway Vent ⇒ Brooklyn's Secret Subway Vent
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ 6 Brooklyn Comedy Shows You Can't Miss Before the End of the Year
- Curbed NY ⇒ How Did a Manhattan Apartment End Up in the Brooklyn Museum?
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Thomas and Isabelle Fowler Mansion - 39 East 68th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ 'Major' Frida Kahlo Exhibit Coming to the Brooklyn Museum
- New York Daily News ⇒ New York City Council Approves New $60 Million Animal Shelter in the Bronx
- New York Times ⇒ 10 of the Best New N.Y.C. Restaurants (For Now)
- New York YIMBY ⇒ "Skytop" at 15 Hudson Yards Will Be Tallest Residential Roof Deck in New York City
- StreetEasy ⇒ Brooklyn Heights Fruit Streets: How They Got Their Names
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ Amazon Officially Selects Long Island City for New Headquarters, Will Build Around Anable Basin
- The Bridge ⇒ Amazon Next Door: What Does It Mean for Brooklyn?
- The Infatuation ⇒ Where to Go That’s Like Union Pool but Isn’t Union Pool
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Saving the Abandoned Home of Frederick Law Olmsted, Central Park Designer, on Staten Island
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Tea & Sympathy
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!