There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Renderings Revealed for Manhattan's First Public 'Beach'
- Bklyner ⇒ The Yellow Submarine of Coney Island Creek Rusts in Peace
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Poetry Fest on Governors Island
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ New Law Helps Drivers Fight Parking Tickets
- Curbed NY ⇒ First Look at Gansevoort Peninsula Park Along the Hudson River
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ From Silk Goods to Art - 104 Franklin Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Photographic Memoir at the Tompkins Square Library Branch
- Gothamist ⇒ Alert: 'Butterflies of Doom' Have Reportedly Returned to NYC
- Greenpointers ⇒ Bakery Rzeszowska Closes After 34 Years
- Joe's NYC ⇒ New York Harbor
- QNS.com ⇒ Fast Food Sleuth Tracks Down the Flushing Teen Responsible for the In-N-Out Burger Caper in Jamaica
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Eat, Drink, See and Do in NYC This Weekend
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Made in Tribeca: A Local App for Local Connections
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Peek Inside “The World’s Smallest Cinema” at a Williamsburg Hotel
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ The Little Known History of When the Washington Square Park Fountain Became a Wading Pool
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!