There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Stopped in Its Tracks: The Fight Against the Subway Through Central Park
- Arts Brookfield ⇒ Luminaries
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Run-D.M.C. Mural Goes Up in the East Village, 16 Years After Jam Master Jay’s Death
- Bklyner ⇒ Historic Brooklyn Navy Yard Shipping Building to Receive $42M Renovation
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Big Showing for Lower East Side in Michelin Bib Gourmands 2019
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Ridgewood's Gottscheer Is Still Going Strong After 90 Years in the Neighorhood
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Don't Let This Museum’s Illusions Elude You
- Curbed NY ⇒ Bronx’s Historic Post Office Building, Set for Transformation, Is for Sale
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Robert W. Gibson's 1889 No. 88 White Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ Will Newtown Creek Be Renamed to Amazon Creek?
- Grub Street ⇒ A New Cookbook Store Will Open in Brooklyn Next Month
- New York Times ⇒ A Restoration for Shakespeare’s Home in Central Park
- NextCity ⇒ New York Taxi Commission Puts $20 Million in Medallion Fees on Hold
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ Time to Turn Your Attention to Public Place in Carroll Gardens, as Rezoning Could Mean 770 Units of Housing on a Former Gas Manufacturing Site
- StreetEasy ⇒ Columbus Circle NYC: The Story of a New York Crossroads
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Chinese Food in 32 NYC Neighborhoods
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 57 NYC Outdoor (And Indoor) Art Installations Not to Miss in November 2018
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ 10 Great Places to Eat Vegan in Astoria
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!