There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Mayor De Blasio Supports Plan for $11B Cross-Harbor Freight Rail Tunnel
- Atlas Obscura ⇒ The Standard Oil Building
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ 'El Luchadore' Opening Another Wrestling-Themed Taco Stand on Ludlow Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ High Line Begins Design Process for Final Section
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Lovely 1855 Schoolhouse in Greenwich Village
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ The Story of Hill Country Barbecue Market's Interior
- Forgotten New York ⇒ St. Mark’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Bushwick
- Gothamist ⇒ NYPD Destroyed Birth Certificates, Medication, IDs in East Harlem Homeless Raid
- The Guardian ⇒ Brazenhead: New York's Speakeasy Bookstore Turns a New Page
- Harlem World ⇒ Morningside Park Looking North, Harlem NY 1905
- Metro ⇒ Is Taxi TV Finally Going Away?
- The New York Times ⇒ Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ko in the East Village
- Reddit ⇒ A Will Ferrell Themed Bar Called &Quot;stay Classy" Just Opened in NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ Which NYC Neighborhood Should I Move To
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Fun Maps:Greenwich Village Society Historic Photo Archive Covers Three NYC Boroughs
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Astoria Small Biz Owner Spotlight: Dennis & Liz of Astoria Coffee
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!