There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The History of Tattooing in NYC–and Its 36-Year Ban
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ NADA to See Here: Best of the New Art Dealers Alliance Fair
- Curbed NY ⇒ New Legislation Proposed to Protect Integrity of NYC’s Privately Owned Public Spaces
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Rodney Dangerfield Mural Is 'Unacceptable,' Says Widow Who Helped Fund It
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The "Half House" at No. 152 Spring Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Lou Reed's Complete Archives Are Now at the NYPL
- Metro ⇒ ‘Above the Clouds’ to Unite People in Meditation High Above New York City
- New York Times ⇒ What’s That Smell? Rare Books and Artifacts From a 1906 Library
- Serious Eats ⇒ Watch 5 Ramen Chefs Slurp Their Signature Bowls
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ 5050 Skatepark May Soon Be Seeking New Location
- Untapped Cities ⇒ An Inside Look at NYC Department of Sanitation’s New Spring Street Garage and $20 Million Salt Shed
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!