There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New Details About JFK’s TWA Hotel Revealed, on Track to Open in 18 Months
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Musicians Recall Dylan’s First Big Gig and 25 Years of Music History at Gerde’s Folk City
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Extell’s 80-Story Stain on the LES Skyline Finally Tops Out
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Get a Rare Viewing of Long Island City's Massive Tiffany Glass Collection
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Stained Glass and Top Hats - 435-439 West Broadway
- EV Grieve ⇒ I Am a Rent-Stabilized Tenant
- Gothamist ⇒ Study Shows Where NYers Need Affordable Housing Most
- Greenpointers ⇒ Yoga Sessions Greenpoint Loft's Roof Deck With Hosh Yoga This Sunday (10/1)!
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ NYC's Most Charming Spot Is Just 4 Blocks From Times Square
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Beyoncé and Jay Z Sell Midtown Condo for $10M
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Trottenberg: Transit-Only 14th Street “Not in Our Plan” for L Train Shutdown
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Lan Zhou’s Triumphant Return Should Happen by Mid-October
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in New York City This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Not-to-Miss Vendors at the Queens International Night Market
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!