There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Is This What the Historic Interiors of the Waldorf Astoria Will Look Like After Condo Conversion?
- Crain's 5 Boros ⇒ 3 Subway Secrets Hiding Right Under Your Nose
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ VIDEO: Interactive Holiday Light Installation Returns to Brookfield Place
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1861 S. B. Althause Bldg -- No. 19 Mercer Street
- Eater NY ⇒ Best Food in NYC: East Village
- Metro ⇒ $3M Grant Provides Free Access to Tech Gadgets at All Brooklyn Public Library Branches
- New York Times ⇒ New York Poised to Get Grammy Awards Back in 2018
- Thrillist ⇒ Inside the Russian & Turkish Baths, the East Village's Best Worst-Kept Secret
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Fun Maps: Red Hook WaterStories Preserves 400 Years of History
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Explore Thousands of Old & Historical Photographs of the Bronx and NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!