There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New Renderings Revealed for Union Square’s Tammany Hall Redevelopment by BKSK
- Bklyner ⇒ McNally Jackson, Beloved Independent Bookstore, Opens Williamsburg Outpost
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Meet Bushwick's Bidet Man — the Entrepreneur With Your Clean Butt in Mind
- Curbed NY ⇒ Whole Foods’s Affordable Offshoot, 365, Opens in Fort Greene Today
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1868 J. & J. Slevin & Sons Bldg - 53 Lispenard St.
- FIAF ⇒ FIAF Animation First Festival 2018
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Fascinating and Tragic History of the Wythe Hotel - Greenpointers
- The Hudson River ⇒ The Hudson River
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Bank of America’s Bryant Park Expansion Is Bigger Than You Thought
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC Tests Car-Sharing Only Parking Spaces
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ Washington Square Arch Mural at West 4th Street Subway
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!