There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ After Local Condo Board Sues, Judge Rules That Central Park West Bike Lane Can Go Forward
- Artnet News ⇒ Artist Leonardo Drew Wants You to Come Play on His Interactive 'Magic Carpet' in Madison Square Park This Summer | Artnet News
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Street Artist Sara Erenthal Takes Her ‘Raw, Primal’ Self-Portraits Indoors
- Bklyner ⇒ A Brief History of the Bridges Over the Gowanus Canal
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ New Film Explores Jay Maisel’s Move From Graffiti Icon 190 Bowery
- Brownstoner ⇒ Which of These Three-Bedroom Homes Under $1 Million in New York City Would You Buy?
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Best Gigs to Catch This Week in and Around Bushwick
- Chopsticks & Marrow ⇒ Bone Man Chinese Fried Chicken Lands in Queens
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 7th District Police Court - 314 West 54th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ SALOMON J. MANNE BUILDING, Chelsea
- QNS.com ⇒ Under the K – Park Development Below Kosciuszko Bridge to Show Off Ecological Resiliency
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Op-Ed: Citi Bike Expansion Leaves Out Crucial Chunks of the Bronx
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 15 New NYC Public Art Installations Not to Miss in August 2019
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!