Car sharing company Lyft recently crunched their numbers and determined the most popular drop-off destinations in 2017 for their annual Lyftie Awards. While none of New York City's locations won the most popular overall (Uber works really hard to dominate NYC), here are the most popular drop-off spots in the City:
- Most Visited Restaurant: Vandal, Lower East Side (Manhattan)
- Busiest Night of the Week to visit Vandal was Saturday
- Most Visited Bar: House of Yes, Bushwick (Brooklyn)
- Most Visited Event of the Year was Gala Galactica with Waze + Odyssey in September 23rd
- Most Visited Event Space: Madison Square Garden, Midtown (Manhattan)
- Most popular event was the UFC fight on November 4th between Bisping vs St-Pierre
- Most Visited University: NYU, East Village (Manhattan)
- And the most popular building is….. Palladium Hall
- Only In New York: Katz’s Deli, Lower East Side (Manhattan)
- Busiest Night of the Week to visit Katz’s was Saturday
- Trending Destination: The William Vale, Williamsburg (Brooklyn)
- Busiest Night of the Week to visit The William Vale and take in the breathtaking views was Saturday
Check out the awards page for the most popular destination in other U.S. cities, and Nationwide results.
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.