Car sharing company Lyft recently crunched their numbers and determined the most popular drop-off destinations in 2016 for their annual Lyftie Awards. While none of New York City's locations won the most popular overall (Uber works really hard to dominate NYC), here are the most popular drop-off spots in the City:
- Most Visited Restaurant: Roberta's
- Most Visited Bar: Freehold's
- Most Visited Event Venue: Barclay's Center
- Most Visited Transit Stop: Penn Station
- Only in NYC: Chelsea Market
- Trending Destination: The Standard High Line
Check out the awards page for the most popular destination in other U.S. cities, and Nationwide results.
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.